Supporter ofLiverpoolHometown:PeterboroughAbout myself:Im a footy-mad 22 year old! I've been playing football since I was about 7 years old, and been lucky enough to play for a few semi-professional teams so far. I love everything about the game, from messing around in the park with my mates (Jumpers for goalposts) to playing in front of a crowd on a Saturday.My best memories:My best memories of football (so far) are;
- Being at Kettering Town when Gazza had his brief spell in charge
- Playing in a pre-season friendly tournament against Zola, Les Ferdinand, and Christian Karembeau
- The Champions League final in 2005 - Liverpool v Milan. Surely the best game that's ever been played?
- Being in the Kop end at the Liverpool 4 - 4 Arsenal game last season.My worst memories:- Taking a Christopher Wreh (Ex-Arsenal, if anyone can remember!) shot full on in my crown jewels! Not only my worst memory, but definately the most painful!
- England in major tournaments. There's always tears!Other clubs i like:Arsenal -Fulham -Peterborough United -Real Madrid -Barcelona -Los Angeles GalaxyClubs i hate:Chelsea -Manchester UnitedFavourite players:
Players I hate: