What is the Bwin League?
The Bwin League is designed to allow you to make predictions on the outcome of Barclays Premier League games and claim the ultimate prize as ExtraFootie's top 'tipster'.
Each supporter can add their free 'bets' before each match day, with 5 points awarded for correctly predicting the result, while another 5 points are gained for accurately guessing the correct scoreline.
The two members who accrue the most points at the end of each month will be rewarded with a prize, while the 'Tipster of the Season' will receive a super duper prize come what May.
What are the terms to participate?
- 1.Create a supporter's profile on ExtraFootie.co.uk that will enable you to make predictions.
- 2.Open a FREE account with Bwin (receiving a £30 pound bonus to join)
- 3.You must be 18 or over to win prizes *(legal minimum age to open an account with a bookmakers)
* Members younger than 18 years of age can still register their predictions for 'fun'
What are the rules?
- 1.Add your weekly predictions to ExtraFootie.co.uk.
- 2.Receive 5 points for predicting the correct result and another 5 points for accurately guessing the right scoreline.
- 3.Points are awarded to your overall total at the end of each match day.
- 4.Games that are cancelled or postponed will be classed as void.
- 5.In case of a tie, an automatic drawdown will decide between the winners.
- 6.Prizes will be sent directly from Bwin – ExtraFootie cannot be held responsible ...
- 7.The competition is only open to British citizens living in the UK.